Student Clinic Procedures
- Students will arrive fifteen minutes before the clinic begins to set up the space
- Students will break down and clean up the space after completion of their clinic sessions
- Students may sign up to give two sessions consecutively for a total of 3hours of credit
- Students may sign up to give 3 sessions consecutively for a total of 4.5 hours of credit
- Students may sign up for their clinical hours at the front desk or by calling in (805) 966-5802
- Students may begin clinics as soon as they have taken their massage clinic practical with an instructor, and have been approved for practice
- Students may also sign up to give specialty clinics during regular clinic hours as soon as they have completed a modality and have been approved by the instructor for practice.
- Students can encourage family and friends to receive massage at the school. Students may pick up $5 off coupons for family and friends at the front desk.