3/14/21: SBBTI is thrilled to announce that student clinics are starting once again! As of now we are offering Orthopedic Massage clinics and will soon include Swedish/Deep Tissue massage as well as other modalities as students complete their courses. Please call the office at 805.966.5802 to make an appointment. All upcoming clinic announcements will be made through our Robly emails so if you are not in our client database, or need to update your contact info, please call and let us know.
- Student Swedish (on hold) - $40
- Receive a full-body, oil based massage that focuses on stress relief, and relaxing the muscles through soothing, flowing strokes
- Graduate Clinic (on hold) - $60
- Receive a full body massage of Swedish, Deep Tissue or other advanced modality with our Graduate Students. All therapists in the graduate clinic are certified massage therapists.
- Advanced Modalities - $40 & up (depending on modality)
- Receive in our specialty clinics and explore various styles of massage.
Massage Schedule and Details:
- Student Swedish Clinics
- Afternoons: Tue, Wed, Thu at 2:00 & 3:30
- Evenings: Tue, Fri at 6:00 & 7:30
- Graduate Student Clinics:
- Afternoons: Mon, Fri, Sat 12:30, 1:45, 3:00 & 4:15
- Advanced Modalities available when offered.
- All student sessions are 60 minutes unless otherwise indicated.
- First time clients should arrive ten-fifteen minutes before scheduled session to fill out intake form.
- Please be sure to inform us of any current illness or injury prior to your session.